This is the first and only Full-Sized, Dry-Core Drill that can drill up to an 8” diameter core in heavily reinforced concrete. There are other “Dry” core rigs on the market, and some core bits can be used dry, however, none of them can drill reinforced concrete dry or with a bit as large as 8” in diameter.
This amazing drill can be run dry, wet, on a drill stand, hand-held, with soft impact or without soft impact (the special feature that allows this drill to drill through reinforced concrete without any water!) When used with the entire dry coring system (Baier 825 Dry Core Drill, The OSHA approved Baier 606 vacuum, and the Baier special dry core bits), there is no Slurry and no Silica dust for you, your customers or OSHA or the EPA to worry about and/or bother or fine non- compliant customers.
If your customer is working on a highway or a runway or does any type of work that requires the holes be refilled, this system will save the customer about 30%-35% of the time required to complete the entire job. It also comes with a true GREEN/RED LED “training light” that tells the drill operator the correct amount of pressure to apply to the coring surface. Since the “feel” for how much pressure is the number one factor in core bit life, this little feature saves your customers $1000’s throughout the year in efficiency. This drill is a real Game-changer in so many ways!
Diamond dry core drilling machine for precise coring in reinforced concrete from 2 3⁄8″ (60 mm) up to 8″ (200 mm) in diameter
- Secure unique Safety Tronic and integrated PRCD-switch
- Electronic control to prevent overload…..immediate re-start
- Electronic soft-start and LED-display for best cutting results
- Dust-free dry core drilling
- Wet drilling optional
- Easy conversion from dry to wet core drilling… fast interchangeable wet adapter
- Soft impact can be easily switched on/off
- Soft impact accelerates working speed in hard material and moves the dust from the diamond segments away