Our OSHA approved Completely Dry Coring System includes the Baier 825 Dry Core Drill the Baier 606 L vacuum and the Baier special Titan dry core bits. These items when used together produce no slurry and no silica dust.
Baier BDB 825 Diamond Dry/Wet Core Drill
This is the first and only Full-Sized, Dry-Core Drill that can drill up to an 8” diameter core in heavily reinforced concrete. There are other “Dry” core rigs on the market, and some core bits can be used dry, however, none of them can drill reinforced concrete dry or with a bit as large as 8” in diameter.
Diamond dry core drilling machine for precise coring in reinforced concrete from 2 3⁄8″ (60 mm) up to 8″ (200 mm) in diameter
- Secure unique Safety Tronic and integrated PRCD-switch
- Electronic control to prevent overload…..immediate re-start
- Electronic soft-start and LED-display for best cutting results
- Dust-free dry core drilling
- Wet drilling optional
Special BSS 606 vacuum Dust Class L – For lightly hazardous dusts. The highest quality, most cost efficient OSHA approved HEPA vacuum system
- Constantly high dust suction due to fully automated TACT – Automatic Filter Clean System
- Big dust storage capacity due to innovative filter system
- Automatic power-on for power tools
- Suction regulation for individual suction power adjustment
- Suction pipe for power tool for diameter ø38mm (1 ½”)
- 30l (7.4 gallons) container with robust metal steering wheels
- Intelligent click system for fast switch of accessories
The Titan is our ultra-high quality, dry core bit, made for use with the Baier * Dry Core Drill System**. This bit was manufactured to extremely high specifications in order for it to perform with the Baier dry coring system. This is the only core bit endorsed by the manufacturer to work with their dry drill. No other dry core drill or coring system can drill an 8″ diameter hole without any water, through reinforced (#7 Rebar) concrete!